Our One-minute Digest
Jan 16 – Jan 21, 2021
- Currently listed a total of 162 tokens with the product offering of BTMX investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card, Staking Service, BTMX Investment, etc., for potentially higher rewards.
- BitMax.io listed Router Protocol (ROUTE) as exclusive primary listing under the trading pair of ROUTE/USDT on Jan 19, 2020. After the market open, ROUTE reached highs of $4.95, representing a 18x return on investment of its opening price. Router Protocol is a cross-chain infrastructure that provides liquidity aggregation for layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains.
- BitMax.io listed e-Money (NGM) as exclusive primary listing under the trading pair of NGM/USDT on Jan 20, 2020. e-Money is a blockchain-based electronic payment system performed with currency-backed stablecoins that is fast, transparent, and fully collateralized.
- BitMax.io will list Maps.me (MAPS) as primary listing under the trading pair of MAPS/USDT on Feb 1, 9:00 a.m. EST. MAPS tokens will bind Maps.me’s users and provide familiar travel reward programs and discounts, as well as governance features on certain aspects of ecosystem.
Activities in the Spotlight
- me (MAPS) auction will be conducted on January 26 from 9:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST.
- Join Cudos limited-time promotion events: 1) trade CUDOS to earn airdrop rewards; 2) submit the activity form to receive exclusive rewards to Airdrop Multiple Card holders.
- Distribution Pool:2,564,142 USDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX This Week: 190 USDT
- Diverse global communities with 72,384 users from Korea, Russia, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, Japan, Spain, etc., up by 436 over last week.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Participate in CUDOS pre-staking to have a great chance to earn Est. 30% APR.
DeFi Yield Farming Strategies & Est Annualized Yield
- Curve - USDT：85%
- HARD - USDX：74%
- DMM: Governance - USDT：92%
- HARD - HARD：79%
Learn with Us - Cross-asset margin mode
- BitMax Margin Trading adopts cross-asset margin mode, which means users can transfer any asset to Margin Account as collateral and simultaneously borrow multiple types of assets against the same collateral.