UAT Pending Release from Private/Public Sale Portion
Winners of the bid will be eligible to sell UAT Pending Release from Private/Public Sale Portion at the final settlement price.
- Initial Bid Price -- USDT
- Eligibility:UltrAlpha (UAT) Private/Public Sale Participants
- Log in
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Total Quota: -- USDT (8% of -- Profit); Initial Bid Price: -- USDT.
- 2. When a user places a bid for the first time, the user must enter a bid price, select asset type (private sale asset or public sale asset) and a bid quantity to participate in the auction. Successful bids will be displayed under Auction page - [My Bid].
- 3. One user account can participate in the auction with both public sale asset and private sale asset.
- 4. A user can submit the bid multiple times. The first bid price cannot be higher than the Initial Bid Price. When a user submits a new bid, the user can update the bid price or quantity via the Auction page - [My Bid]. The new bid price cannot be higher than the previous bid price, and the new bid quantity cannot be lower than the previous bid quantity. The price and quantity in the last bid will be considered as the user’s final bid.
- 5. Upon the conclusion of the event, users will be ranked by their final bid prices in ascending order (from the lowest bid price to the highest). For multiple bids at the same price, the bid that is placed first or earlier will prevail.
- 6. Upon the conclusion of the event, a final settlement price will be calculated. Users with a final bid price higher than the final settlement price will be deemed to lose the bid; users with a final bid price equal to or lower than the final settlement price will be deemed to win the bid. Winning bids will be settled based on ranking [Final Settlement Price*Winner's Bid Quantity], until the Total Quota is fully distributed.
- 7. Within 24 hours after the event, the final bid quantity (i.e. UAT quantity) of the winners will be deducted from their respective accounts; corresponding USDT amount will be distributed to these winner's accounts. Deducted UAT will all be burnt.
- * BitMax.io reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activities, the users will be disqualified from the auction once identified.