BitMax.io implements a new tiered VIP transaction fee & rebate structure for both traders and BTMX holders within the BitMax.io ecosystem. VIP tiers have discounts set against base trading fees and are based off
(i) trailing 30-day trade volume across both asset classes (in USDT)
(ii) trailing 30-day average unlock BTMX holdings
• User’s trailing 30-day trade volume (in USDT) will be calculated every day at UTC 0:00 based on the daily average price of each trading pair in USDT.
• User’s trailing 30-day average unlock BTMX holdings (excluding BTMX Investment under BitTreasure) will be calculated every day at UTC 0:00 based on the user’s average holding period.
• Large Market Cap Assets: BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA, TRX, LINK, HT, OKB, ATOM, DASH, ETC, NEO, USDC, XEM, DOGE, ZEC, PAX, ALGO, DOT, FIL, UNI, FTT.
• Altcoins: all other tokens/coins except Large Market Cap Assets.
• Cash trading and margin trading are subject to the same VIP level structure and transaction fee schedule.
• For futures trading, there will be a seperate set of VIP level structure and transaction fee schedule.
• Transaction fee for UAT/USDT is 0.2%.
• Transaction fee for BTMXP/USDT is 0.5%.